Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summer in Eastern Europe


Here's a map of Eastern Europe to accompany my blog.

My rough plan is:
1) Fly into Tallinn, Estonia on May 27th
2) Travel to Tartu, Estonia for this conference: CFP Conference from May 29th - June 2nd or 3rd
3) Travel in Eastern & Central Europe for the remainder of June & beginning of July; this (potentially) includes: Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria... (I may have to shorten this list...)
4) On July 20th go to Olomouc, Czech Republic where I will study Czech at Univerzita Palackého until the end of August
5) Fly back to US from Prague on August 24th


3 comments:

marilyn said...

can't find Estonia on the map?? Glad you had a safe trip
marilyn

marilyn said...

found it

A said...

law school? you call me and then fly to Europe? I wonder how many posts will actually make it onto this blog....be safe and have lots of um, well you know, 'fun'!!!